10 Places Every Traveler Must See
Posted on December 23rd, 2016
It is even hard to imagine how wonderful the world is. There are a lot of unique places beyond the reach of a human eye. Once you have got to know about them, you’ll have a thirst for adventure. Here is the list of top ten places off the beaten track.
10. Four Seasons Resort, Bora BoraFour Seasons Resort is a magnificent place situated on Motu Tehotu, one of the islands of archipelago Bora Bora. With its spacious accommodation, excellent service, relaxation lounges, spa and other special offers, it is a real tropical paradise.
9. Paterswoldse Meer Lake, Groningen, the NetherlandsIn the southern part of Groningen, the biggest city in the Netherlands, you’ll find a natural ice skating rink. The Paterswoldse Meer is the one that gives you the possibility to skate while enjoying picturesque views.
8. Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island, Hong KongIf you are in Hong Kong, you should definitely visit Tian Tan Buddha. It is a statue of Buddha produced of bronze. Its parameters astonish: the height is 34 metres and the weight is 250 tonnes.
7. Blue Caves, Zakynthos Island, GreeceZakynthos’s main tourist attraction is the Blue caves with absolutely clear water. It finds itself in the Ionian sea. It is an amazing natural scenery that will catch your eye by all means.
6.Pulpit Rock, Preikestolen, NorwayPulpit Rock is the place that is never omitted in the tourists’ guides to Norway. This natural wonder is placed in Lysefjorden, a sheltered region. The height of the cliff is about 604. So, before enjoying the marvelous view, tourists should first hike almost 4 km. The number of tourists here counts 200,000 people every year.
5. Plitvice Lakes National Park, CroatiaPlitvice Lakes are a priceless heritage of Croatia. It is also included in the list of the UNESCO World Heritage. The national park is the biggest one in the state. It is situated in the south of Europe. Plitvice Lakes National Park was founded in 1949. Around 1,200,000 tourists come here every year.
4. Crystalline Turquoise Lake, Jiuzhaigou National Park, ChinaThis spot will attract your attention because of its various natural phenomena, such as waterfalls, lakes, and mountains. Crystalline Turquoise Lake, also called Five Flower Lake, is situated in Jiuzhaigou National Park. Its glass-like water, environment and a great number of shades create a breathtaking beauty.
3. Benteng Chittorgarh, IndiaIn the western part of India, there is a place worth visiting it. Benteng Chittorgarh is a fort with unimaginable history conveying an excursion on Indias’s history and culture.
2. Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver, British Columbia800 thousand travelers choose the Capilano Suspension Bridge as their destination. The bridge’s position is in Vancouver, Canada. This massive construction is 140 metres in length, and its height is 70 metres.
1. The Gardens at Marqueyssac, Vézac, FranceOne of the most wonderful places in the Dordogne region, France are The Gardens at Marqueyssac. The building with a unique design was engineered in the 17th century. Such virgin spots are waterfalls, ancient ruins, spots connected with mystery and others. If you have itchy feet, it is a real treasure for you. Travelling to see them is something worth doing this. Opinions can be divided, but we hope you’ll find our selection of destinations attractive.
Posted in: Samples