Guide to Writing Business Reports
Anyone who has been involved in writing business reports will know this task is quite challenging. One difficulty is that these reports need to be very precise in how the writer expresses their thoughts. Such reports are a common workplace task where employees need to write and present them to supervisors and/or clients. Often they are based on the writers own investigations and observations and they provide brief information on a given subject.
A primary requirement when writing business reports is providing factual information about some current problem or issue in a brief and easy-to-understand manner. The aim of this guide is to help you learn how to complete these assignments in a hassle-free manner.
Expert Assistance with Writing Reports
You could define business report writing as quite a specific type of written assignment. Firstly, you need to consider the aim of the report since it frequently comes in memo form. Secondly, to ensure a report is effective, there are certain principles and rules to follow.
While business report structure is something you need to bear in mind, it is also important to remember that there are various types of such reports. Common types include business plan reports, financial analyses reports, marketing plan reports, project proposal reports, project review reports, and several other types.
Structure of a Business Report
Now you have an idea of the types of business reports, each type adheres to a particular structure. The primary parts of a business report are as follows:
- Title or cover page: Normally shows the report’s title and, in some cases, the writer’s name and report’s date.
- Table or list of contents: Whether you are thinking of buying a business report or writing your own, remember it is usual to add a contents page in the case of reports that are long and/or complex. Note that although this section belongs at the beginning of the report, you should not write it until the end. It is easier upon completion to compile a list of headings as these appear in the paper’s main body.
- Summary section: The primary purpose here is to sum-up key points. The aims are somewhat similar to those of an introductory section, with one important difference: an abstract is optional. Ask the person who commissioned the report if an abstract is or is not needed.
- Introductory section: This differs from an abstract in that it is an obligatory part and, usually, gives brief information about the content of the report and the reason(s) for writing it.
- Method(s) section: Describes the methods the writer used to collect the information contained within the report.
- Results or findings: This essential part sets out the information you uncovered during your investigations (e.g., statistical information, the opinions of experts, and so on). Therefore, materials provided should be reliable and relevant. Divide findings into appropriate parts and under appropriate headings. This makes text easier to understand. Additionally, tables and graphs may be used to deliver a report’s message in a better and more effective way.
- Concluding section: Almost the final part, this section sums-up the writer’s findings along with key points from the report.
- List of references: This includes the sources used in the report.
- Appendix section: Includes additional information and/or materials. This information may take the form of notes, illustrations, questionnaire results, graphs, charts, and so on.
Using a reliable online business reports writing services can save you from all this time-consuming preparatory work and the actual writing. You should receive a superb-quality paper that exceeds expectation.
How to Order a Business Report
Qualified Business Report Writers at Express-Essays.com
The business reports provided by Express-Essays.com are always top quality. Our competent writers are extensively trained in their craft. They are capable writing any type of report and at getting involved at any stage of writing them. The also excel at writing reports for different business disciplines and fields. Anyone who contacts us will be connected with a suitable writer to kick-start the writing process and get it completed in a relatively short timeframe. Our expert writers understand the design and structure of every type of business report. They can even revise and modify reports that are already written and formatted.
The Reports Our Writers Create Are Authentic
Where adhering to correct business report writing standards is concerned, our writing service is the best, and we do not take shortcuts for a quick profit. Our team is instructed to produce unique and original reports and not to borrow materials from existing papers. Their training also covers the rules and principles that pertain to local and international standards.
Benefit from Our Service: Save 25% Along with the first order offer - 15% discount, you save extra 10% since we provide 300 words/page instead of 275 words/page
Every piece of work is thoroughly examined for possible plagiarism and grammar errors before being sent to the customer. We provide high-quality work and guarantee customer satisfaction. Although customers are unlikely to find mistakes in our work, our company provides revisions free-of-charge for up to 2 days (for orders of 1 to 19 pages) past deadline expiry and for up to 30 days (in the case of orders of 20 pages and more). Please use the price calculator on our website to obtain price quotations for an order.
Do not delay in completing the order form on our website. After providing all necessary information, you will be prompted to pay for your order. We then assign a suitable writer to begin work. Once complete, we edit your paper and run a plagiarism test on it. When these steps are completed, your paper can be downloaded from your Express-Essays.com profile page. Feel free to get in touch with our customer services team if you still have concerns or questions. Working with Express-Essays.com gives you chance to enjoy student life!